Friday, November 13, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish Meme-Contest

1. What 5 items are top on your wish list this year?
-Sewing machine with lessons
-Laptop
-New purse
-Fancy digital camera
-New vacuum
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
-I can't remember receiving one. Hmmmmmm, I am sure that I have. But have the worst memory!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
-Homemade decorations
4. What was the best Christmas present you received as a child?
-Ski's
5. What items are top on your kids wish list this year?
-zhu zhu pets are ALL I hear about!
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
-Mashed potatoes and lobster
7. What will you be hand crafting for the holidays?
-A homemade s mores kit
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
-The Family Stone
9. Favorite Holiday song?
-Someday at Christmas-Jackson Five
10. Favorite holiday past time?
-Christmas Eve dinner

2 comments:

ashlie said...

You better start looking for those Zhu Zhu pets! They are out everywhere! When you get sewing lessons will you teach me??

Kimberly said...

I miss your blog!