Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maren's Preschool Christmas Program


Posted by Picasa

Maren's first preschool performance was quite the show. Literally she stole the show! I have no idea where this performer came from because Devin and I would rather die a thousand deaths than perform. She waved and smiled the entire time! It had us laughing so hard! They put a plastic the Snowman in the middle of the floor and had each of the kids take turns skipping around it with the pageant wave continued the entire way around. A bit later they laid giant candy canes down and had the kids skip over those. Pageant wave and smile the entire way down and back. It was hysterical!

I spent almost the entire time trying to figure out how to get a decent damn picture out of my camera! Luckily I have it on video. Hopefully I wont record over it like I did her dance performance.

I jokingly told her I was going to put her in pageants and make her wear fake teeth{flips} and get a fake tan. This made her mad. This was a week ago, and everyday since she has said something to me about not putting her in pageants. When I finally said, what do you know about pageants, she said, "You not talk about it anymore. Just keep it to yourself!" Well ok then. Looks like I wont be investing in flips, fake tans, and hair extensions in her near future.

No comments: